- Being a slightly larger scale, 1:48 allows modelers to add those intricate details that is absent from smaller scales.
- Primary Scheme: Boulton Paul Defiant Mk.I No.264 Squadron, Royal Air Force Hornchurch, Essex, England, 25th August 1940. Secondary Scheme: Boulton Paul Defiant NF.I Aircraft flown by Flying Officer Frederick Desmond Hughes and Sergeant Fred Gash (gunner), No.264 Squadron, Royal Air Force Duxford, Cambridgeshire, England, April 1941.
- Skill Level: 3. Dimensions of Completed Kit: Length 224mm x Width 249mm.
- Painting and assembly required. Paints and glue need to be purchased separately.
- Humbrol paints needed to complete the plane liveries are listed on the outside of the box.
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!