- BUILD A REPLICA: Nothing’s as rewarding as assembling a model car from scratch. Give it a go with our 1967 Mercury Cyclone Eliminator II, the same racer driven by Don Nicholson in the ’60s. It’s for skill levels 2 and higher. Paint and cement not included.
- AUTHENTIC LOOK: Once built, this 1/25 scale vintage drag racer will look identical to the real thing! It comes molded in white and with the sought after altered wheelbase dragster kit, red-tinted windows, and authentic decals with original artwork.
- RARE COLLECTOR’S ITEM: This Mercury model car kit is a rarity. It has been brought back for the first time since the late ’70s because of its popularity, and comes in reproduction vintage AMT packaging to boot.
- THE PERFECT PRESENT: Don’t know what to get dad for his birthday? Or maybe you have an avid hobbyist or collector in your life. This model car kit makes the ideal gift for any occasion!
- TRUST AMT: We are a one-stop shop for hobby-related automobile products. If you are unhappy with your purchase, feel free to send it back within 30 days of receiving it for a full refund.
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!