- 【NOT SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS】 – the model ship kits to build need to build by yourself , not finished model. it may be a little difficult for beginners. you need to have some experience in building wooden ship models, or it will be very difficult to finish. the rope system is a complicated process
- 【LUXURY KITS】 – this sailing ship model kit includes 7pcs wooden plates, and luxury accessories set: rope, wood pulley, metal anchors, metal anchor eye, brass rings, brass 9-pin, laser cut sail, brass anchor chain, mast (round sticks), hull skin, English instructions and image, brass sheet. but, there is no glue, paint or tools
- 【GOOD QUALITY】 – the wooden plates are made of high quality basswood laminate, the mast wood is beech, the hull skin wood is sapele and beech. and some of the accessories are CNC brass, please make attentions that the brass accessories would be oxidation after long time store
- 【SIZE】 – since it is built by handmade, so the size will be a little different, here is the reference finished size : 435(L)mm(after the foremast to boat hanging frame) x 340(H)mm x 70 (W)mm (1 inch=25.4 mm)
- 【HISTORY】 – Late 19th to early 20th century, American mackerel migrate north in spring, triggered the development of the New England fishing industry. a number of methods have been developed to catch these devious fish, the most successful of which is the purse seine method, a large net wrapped around the mackerel. this ship is said to have evolved from the form and structure of the New Bedford Whale Ship, but was soon modified and enlarged as the seine became larger
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!