- Swordfish attack aircraft is a type of biplane propeller torpedo attack aircraft developed and equipped by the United Kingdom in the 1930s.
- Commodity Characteristics – Mold accurate + First-Class paint + Refined according rigorous details to the original proportion, Suitable for display and military model enthusiasts collection.
- Material – The fighter casing is a high quality alloy, The tire and the propeller is engineering plastic
- Size – 1:72 Scale，the weight about 210G, body length is 7inch, The Width is 7inch.
- Product Packaging- The plane contains the bracket. package it in a well-protected model box.
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!