- Introduce:The A6M “Zero” is a long-range fighter aircraft,operated by the Imperial Japanese Navy from 1940 to 1945. The A6M was designated as the Navy Type 0 Carrier Fighter (零式艦上戦闘機 rei-shiki-kanjō-sentōki), or the A6M Rei-sen.The A6M was usually referred to by its pilots as the “Reisen” (zero fighter), “0” being the last digit of the Imperial year 2600 (1940) when it entered service with the Imperial Navy.
- Scale:1:72.Note:Missiles and wheels need to be mounted with quick-drying glue.This model is not a toy,no for under 14+.
- Material:Die-cast metal&plastic,Weight:Approx 100g.
- Model Dimension: [Nose – Tail]: Approx. 5.2inch(13cm),[Wingtip Across]: Approx. 6inch(15cm).
- Great Decorations and Gift:It can be used as an office, home or shop decorate, it also perfect gift for any aviation enthusiast, military personnel, or collector.
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!