- BATTLE FOR THE SKIES: Blood Red Skies is a tabletop miniatures game in which you take command of a force of fighter aircraft in battle. The emphasis in Blood Red Skies is on controlling a large number of planes at once. Action in the game is fast-paced, with no pre-plotting or book-keeping required. A smallish game of Blood Red Skies, with 6 planes per side, can be fought in 45 minutes or less. A force is comprised of iconic World War 2 fighter aircraft using the dynamic ‘Advantage’ system.
- COMMAND THE GREATEST PLANES OF WW2: The Grumman F4F Wildcat When the US Navy and Marine Corps entered the Second World War, they had only one effective fighter aircraft available to them: the F4F Wildcat. Fortunately, the Wildcat proved more than equal to the task of holding the line. The Mitsubishi A6M Zero was a fast, modern fighter, but had no armour for the pilot. When the Zero was in the hands of aggressive and well-trained pilots this weakness was rarely apparent.
- THIS SQUADRON CONTAINS: 12x Warlord Resin aircraft (6x Mitsubishi A6-M2 Zero & 6x Grumman F4F Wildcat), 12x BRS Advantage Flying Bases, 2x BRS Midway punchboards, 1x BRS Plastic Token Sprue, 1x BRS Battle of Midway Rules Booklet, 1x BRS Quick Reference Card, 6x Aircraft Cards, 6x Aircraft Trait Cards, 17x Doctrine Cards, 18x Theatre Cards, 12x BRS Combat Dice, 1x USN/IJN Self-adhesive sticker sheet, 1x USN/IJN waterslide decal sheet.
- MAKES IT INTERESTING: This WW2 action figures model kit takes you back to the blood-red skies era, where you experience historical events and their tactics to help you to optimize your focus
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: We hope you will love our product as there are more surprises waiting inside the product packaging
- ADDITIONAL VALUE: You will get a digital value bundle inside the product packaging
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!