- The Czechoslovakian LT vz.35 light tank was designed and manufactured during the 1930s.
- Armed with two machine guns and a 37mm gun it was, for the period, a reliable and effective tank.It was also fast acrossall types of terrain and had a high degree of self-sufficiency.
- It was designated with the new name Panzerkampfwagen 35 (t), where the letter “t” indicated Czechoslovakian production.
- The German Wehrmacht used a large number of Panzerkampfwagen in the Panzerwaffe.
- It actively participated in both the Polish and French campaigns and in the early stages of “Operation Barbarossa”.
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!