- Being a slightly larger scale, 1: 48 allows Modelers to add those intricate details that is absent from smaller scales.
- Primary Scheme: North American P-51D-5-NA Mustang ‘Lou IV’ flown by Colonel Thomas Jonathan Jackson Christian Jr, 37 5th Fighter Squadron, 361st Fighter Group, 8th Air Force, United States Air Force Station F-374 (RAF Bottisham) Cambridge, England July 1944. Scheme 2: North America P-51D-5-NA Mustang Aircraft flown by Major George Earl Preddy Jr, 328th Fighter Squadron, 352nd Fighter Group, United States Air Force, RAF Bodney, Norfolk, England August 6th, 1994.
- Skill Level: 2. Dimensions of Completed Kit: Length 205mm x Width 236mm. Number of Pieces: 139.
- Painting and assembly required. Paints and glue need to be purchased separately.
- Humbrol paints needed to complete the plane liveries are listed on the outside of the box.
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!