- Whether you are looking to bring new levels of realism to your Aviation diorama, or attempting to recreate a particular military action, or Battle scene, the Air fix range of scale plastic figures allows the modeler to let their imagination run riot. Produced in a number of different scales, these figures combine with other kits and accessories in the Air fix range, to bring your latest Modeling project to life.
- These “new” vintage classics will contain kits from the pre-Hornby era; I. E. Those not designed in Cad, and will carry where possible A older classic illustration. The box will include the year that the kit First appeared on the market, plus carry the modern Hambros color references.
- Mold tools were made in 1972, pack illustration by Brian Knight, 1972. Suitable addition to any WWII or D-Day diorama.
- Contains 47 Unpainted pieces in 18 different RAF personnel figures in various poses.
- Painting required: yes, paints need to be purchased separately. Hambros paints needed are listed on the outside of the box.