- [A-10 Thunderbolt II]The A-10 is nicknamed the Thunderbolt II. It is a twin-engine, heavily armoured ground-to-ground fighter.The A-10 is A survivable aircraft and is loved by pilots for its ability to safely return to combat tanks, armored vehicles and other installations, as well as provide support to ground forces.
- [Excellent mobility]A-10’s wings are wide and straight, with the tips curving downward. Making it extremely maneuverable at low speeds, allowing it to make sharp turns over ground targets and then return.The aircraft’s combat radius of 1,200 kilometers gives it sustained combat capability and the ability to patrol over the battlefield for long periods of time.
- [A wealth of weapons for air-to-ground combat]Its low altitude and low speed maneuverability allows it to accurately use the weapons it carries in combat.The active-duty U.S. Air Force models are responsible for providing secret support missions to ground forces, including attacking enemy tanks, armed vehicles, and important ground targets. The A-10 attack aircraft relies on powerful firepower to specialize in ground attacks.
- [fuselage of the airplane model is made of engineering plastic] the base and some parts are made of metal.The model is strictly restored according to the original aircraft proportions and details.It is very suitable to decorate your desk,showcase and shelf.
- [Warm prompt]This product is static decoration, only for viewing and collection. Because the parts are small and hand-assembled, there will be slight differences. Children under 14 years old are not allowed to buy.
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!