- Introduce:The Messerschmitt Me 262, nicknamed Schwalbe (German: “Swallow”) in fighter versions, or Sturmvogel (German: “Storm Bird”) in fighter-bomber versions, was the world’s first operational jet-powered fighter aircraft.Design work started before World War II began, but problems with engines, metallurgy and top-level interference kept the aircraft from operational status with the Luftwaffe until mid-1944.
- Scale:1:72.Note:This model is not a toy,no for under 14+.
- Material:Die-cast metal&plastic,Weight:Approx 60g.
- Model Dimension: [Nose – Tail]: Approx. 6inch(15cm),[Wingtip Across]: Approx. 6.8inch(17cm).
- Great Decorations and Gift:It can be used as an office, home or shop decorate, it also perfect gift for any aviation enthusiast, military personnel, or collector.
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!