- Being a slightly larger scale, 1: 48 allows Modelers to add those intricate details that is absent from smaller scales.
- Skill level: 3 Dimensions of completed kit: length 205mm x width 236mm Number of parts: 147
- Scheme 1: North American Mustang Mk IV, “Dooley bird” Aircraft flown by flight Lieutenant Arthur “Joe” Dooley, no. 19 Squadron, RAF acklington, England late 1945 scheme 2: North American P-51 Mustang, no. 3 Squadron, royal Australian air Force, lavariano, Italy July 1945.
- Painting required: yes, paints need to be purchased separately.
- Humbrol paints needed are listed on the outside of the box.
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!